Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun in the Sun and some not so fun











Jared saved this bird out of the pool not once but twice how stupid can it be to get in there twice. Then Jody showed up tonight with a dirt bike for the kids I being a mom was not sure it was such a good idea Jared was real excited but he got his leg on the muffler and ouch that hurts just looking at it. But he took it like a big boy. The kids were enjoying the pool the other day and I got a picture when they were both under water......




3 comments:

fsanders27 said...

Ouch!that is a bad burn! Sure hope it doesn't get infected. Lots bigger bike than you all had when you were a kid. I'll have to see if I can find a picture of that.

Fonda said...

I have one of those burn scars. I notice he has pants on the next time! Where's his helmet!?

Whitehills said...

He was just getting the basic's in that picture. He had a jeans and a helmet when he rode some how he got the burn through the jeans or they pulled up not sure which.