Sunday, March 29, 2009

Crazy so called life











Where to start. Jared was in bad need of some new shoes. He took a picture of the old and new.I didn't know his old shoes were that bad. Someone forgot to buckle up and why are you taking picture's while you are driving. I was driving slow. Went out and saw Henny Hi Henny. Then JJ thinks the back of my chair is the best place to be I guess it is if you want to sniff my hair. Drive's me crazy. This last picture is of a sign about a radio station in our area. Something happened and Mark left not sure the story but anyway someone cut Mark's name out looks like with a pocket knife.




2 comments:

fsanders27 said...

From the looks of the sign, somebody's not coming back! Henny,too bad about your roof. Hate to see it laying on the ground.

Ma said...

Love those shoe pictures!
The way the wind has been blowing, you'd think the rest of the roof would blow off, but it's still there.