Saturday, January 17, 2009

Several days all rolled into one blog
















Went to Springfield on Friday. Snowed all the way there. Really didn't amount to much just was very cold. This flag is the biggest flag I have ever seen it is hard to imagine how big this flag is. Had to go pick up my new sunglasses today so went shopping got a new shirt. Finally finished Jamie's fair queen layout. Went to the ballgame Friday night we lost but it was a really good game. Jared went out the door and came back and told me that there was a pretty sunrise so I grab the camera and took a picture and I think I agree with him.

4 comments:

Fonda said...

That is a very colorful sunset, your camera did a good job ok keeping the colors good. I like the shirt and new sunglasses, you're stylin' now!

Fonda said...

Forgot to say that I like the LO. Lots o' Bling!

Ma said...

You are sooooooo cool in those shades. Jared, you keep an eye out for those "oooo shiny" things!

fsanders27 said...

I love the sunglasses, makes you look like a movie star!