Monday, December 22, 2008

Local Senior center burns










Jamie and I had went and got feed today as we were leaving we saw a police car with it lights on. Look around to see what was going on and the local senior center was on fire and the fire trucks had not even got there. Had never really set and watched them work there magic. They lost the building but they did a good job of keeping off any other buildings and as far as I know none of them got hurt. So sorry the seniors lost there building. Alot of them went there for lunch everyday. And guess what Henny I wasn't prepared my camera was at home but had my cell phone not as good but not totally out.

2 comments:

Ma said...

You're such a scout, always prepared! Too bad about the senior center.

Fonda said...

This is sad. I wonder if they will build it back?