Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A week in the life







We went to a banquet for the mighty might football games. There was over 500 people showed up. Took forever to get food but got to visit alot. Then one day I was driving through McDonalds and I look to my left and out came these 4 amish people they looked so cute so I am grabbing for my camera and I had the card in the card reader so I am trying to get my card out and in my camera but I did catch them before they got in that van I need to be more prepared. Then Fonda came down and I took a picture of Henny updating her blog. Then we went out to breakfast with Fonda and her dad . So happy to get to spend time with her.

3 comments:

Fonda said...

Jared is getting so big!
Glad we all got to spend some time together too!

Ma said...

You got my best side!
Love the Amish at McD.
Be ready... always be ready... I didn't update the blog yesterday, I wasn't ready!
Internet was off last night, too. Yeah, excuses...

fsanders27 said...

Tomorrow night is the BIG night. Good luck Jamie and even if you don't win the Miss Holiday title, you are always a winner in our eyes!......not your fault that the judges are blind! Love you Grandma S.